Particularly good/bad adverts (potentially rolling)

Don’t like the TK Maxx advert with the giant xmas present-vomiting worm thing.

Looks like the sort of advert that would have given me nightmares when I was little (as would the creepy feral running horse in the LLoyds ad)
3 Likes

Christ! It’s a bit… phallic.

The Three ‘Phones are good’ ad they play at the cinema goes on for bloody ages.

1 Like

Proper cynical nightmare inversion of the ‘what if phones but too much’ overearnestness nightmare as well

1 Like

Got a proper hatred for that Pepsi one with the neon surfboards “Try a new tradition this Christmas” bullshit.

2 Likes

jfc

1 Like

I saw a Coke Christmas advert in the cinema that was painful to watch with beatboxing and stuff

I don’t get the whole Coke Xmas advert obsession full stop. I know that technically they invented the modern image of Father Christmas. I just don’t get the reverence people have for those Christmas lorries and everything. Just a load of slack-jawed yokels gawping at a bunch of brightly lit articulated lorries. You get them most nights on motorways!

5 Likes

OMG YOU KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS WHEN…

no shut up and develop an awareness of the months and their passing

4 Likes

The guy in that ad really reminds me of @dan_thw

Just sounds insincere

1 Like

Really irked by this advert implying you can’t say the sibilant at the start of spicy but you can say the one near the end.

images

The google home alone ad, seriously doubt google assistant can be intergrated with a furnace

1 Like

not sure why but the cat playing the harmonica in this is totally great imo

Cat playing the harmonica?

Can this be real?

keep reading this as Radiohead lyrics

1 Like

3 Likes

Hate that prick.

2 Likes
2 Likes

What about all the Sunlife Insurance ads with the next door neighbours who keep bumping into each other and discussing life insurance. Definitely not shagging each other behind their spouses’ backs…