Pass and Move Porto Are Poo: The Midweek Football Thread

Nacho’s slotted in well whenever he’s played, often at RB. Carvajal suspended, and Hakimi probably a bit too green for a match like this

where are my irish channels

Oh hey :wave: xxx

1 Like

Erm i put 750 quid on it??

1 Like

This is going to be a fucking incredible game of football. If you’re not watching it you’re an absolute bell.

1 Like

also concerned about liverpool’s midfield + the potential karius/lovren casualties. wouldnt be surprised if they have a dire result

Real gonna kill this tonight.

very fouly game this

Isco is such a good player to watch. Neymar has gone radgie already

neymar is a belligerent bastard and i bloody love it

1 Like

Mbappe is more peak 95-96 fat Ronaldo than Henry. Favourite player to watch atm easily

2 Likes

he’s gone full heel since going to paris hasn’t he
sad to see

2 Likes

i hate to use a cliche like spoiled or bratty, but he is definitely both these things (which is being kind tbh).

He always seemed like a little scrote at Barca and Santos. Obviously a very good footballer but nothing likeable about him

No wonder when he’s been elevated as Brazil’s great hope since he was 15. But yeah he’s an absolute babyman

2 Likes

was about to type something similar, he’s been swaddled since he was a kid, boosted and massaged and flattered for most of his life. that coupled with being in the shadow of messi and ronaldo and now having mbappe snapping at your heels has to do a number on your ego.

Areola :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

“Lads, I heard Neymar’s getting some shite on a messageboard”

6 Likes

that was such a bizarre thing to see, and it was followed by perhaps the funniest/most depressing 90 minutes of football until england v iceland.

What a pass

2 Likes