Pâté

Delicious in all its forms. Cheap smooth stuff in a tub? Great! Fancy coarse one from a nice restaurant? Brilliant! Meaty ones, mushroom ones, fish ones, all lovely. Pâté is a 10/10 food.

7 Likes

so indulgent, so good.

some duck pate on toast, slice of pork pie and a few bits of cheese with crackers and a cuppa <3

3 Likes

That vegetable pate you get in tubes in Holland & Barrett is the stuff. We like to get it as a treat to have on our sandwiches when we go on holiday

1 Like

don’t know who you are p8

10 Likes

I’m about to have a pate sandwich as part of my lunch and I’m very happy about it.

2 Likes

*paste

2 Likes

Pâtë & Selma could be a good band name

3 Likes

Here comes kermit, with her Opinion

4 Likes

I do love it tbf but I can’t think about what it is for too long otherwise it makes my teeth feel itchy. Spreadable meat is not a nice idea in my brainypops.
Only eat the meat ones with other people to spread the guilt, if you’ll pardon the pun.
Love a mushroom one on toast. What a fun(ghi) snacklet.
My Nanna likes those pots of beef paste and I said to her once “it’s like pate” and she huffed and said she wouldn’t eat that muck and I had to stifle a laugh. Must call her actually.

2 Likes

I like a good mushroom pate. I once had a mock liver paste from a kosher supermarket that was made of aubergine that was really nice.

4 Likes

2 Likes

paste is a different thing, sorry Epimer.

Yeah it’s quite good when done well. A lot of the Christmassy supermarket stuff is unbearably rich though and not a good representation of The Good Stuff.

I don’t think so, I’ve had it

*pasty

1 Like

Having one of those now too as it goes.

1 Like

All in the same food group: brown mush

1 Like

coarse pates are available.

coarse paste? don’t think so.

thought you were a lawyer mate!

1 Like

Rude

1 Like

Never get enough toast when you get pate out somewhere, that’s the problem.

2 Likes