Paul Draper

his voice is pretty fooked though

Yeah, that was unfair of me. The new stuff sounded alright. I found myself cringing watching him and the band doing the Mansun songs though - just really awkward dadrock karaoke.

they are basically a new band though and only a couple shows out of the gate. hopefully will be nicely warmed up by the time i see em in february.

No Draper review, but a glowing Shania Twain one. Go figure.

Isn’t it ironic

think sean doesn’t wanna review it coz he’s buddies with paul draper

He’s going to be playing a yet to be determined Mansun album in full every night on his Feb/March tour, apparently.

You trollin’ boy?

Oh I’ve seen it on twitter now. Anyone who doesn’t vote for Six is a total bell

What the hell!

Slow tickets sales is my guess. He’s all over the fan pages on Facebook, sounding pretty desperate.

i mean it is a pretty massive tour considering he’s just done the first comeback tour, wouldn’t be too upset if they got downsized to smaller venues though!

He’s also claiming on Facebook that they’re looking at booking even bigger venues because of the demand. This was pre the Mansun announcement. So I don’t really know what to think.

Spooky Action in the first half and Attack Of The Grey Lantern in the second half as part of his February/March dates. Six to come later according to today’s email.

ffs, what kind of person choose AOTGL over Six

smh

2 Likes

Fucking hell.

Rock dads.

I kept an eye on the poll and it was pretty much neck and neck. The wording of the announcement makes it sound like he just made an executive decision to play the one that the band have a better shot at learning and reproducing live.

You’re probably right… Six would be a total ballache to play live but I’m still v disappointed!

they managed to play most of it back in the day!

still, mansun songs without chad will be weird