Pay day treats thread

I get paid every 4 weeks. For 11 months of the year it’s really annoying but that one month makes it worth it

2 Likes

I’m going to buy a new toothbrush. Tell me about your toothbrush.

It’s by Phillips and it’s purple.

mmm denon

5 Likes

just trawl instagram for stuff

want to buy more sunglasses

It’s ages until I get paid. My plan is to (finally) get myself a new PC.

Woo!

Are most of you getting paid on the 23rd or whatever for last month or this month? If that makes sense.

I get paid on the 10th for last month - started my job on the 5th of the month, but didn’t get paid until the 10th of the next month… reeeeally not helpful because despite working 45 hour weeks, I had no money for 5 weeks and maxed out my overdraft. is that normal? i’ve never had a ‘proper’ job so idk what is normal :+1:

That’s normal. It’s also a pain in the arse.

I work for My Vitriol and expect to receive my annual salary on the 31st September every year.

2 Likes

I do, was meant to get a raise, but it’s not come through all the admin and shit yet, which means I’ll get a weird temporary double-raise next month.

ROLL ON AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY!

We get paid for the last three weeks and one week in advance, or something weird.

trendy

1 Like

This is from six months ago (I’m pretty slow at sorting this kind of thing out…)

Well I was right about the jumpsuit
What the fuck even is this

7 Likes

why does it make your legs look so small :frowning:

Also, wtf, man?

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/dis-positivity-day-achievable-things-you-want-to-do-before-the-years-out/15093/52

I’ve ordered a couple of records (because I’m the kind of wanker who buys records, okay?).

New Weatherall single, new Nurse With Wound live album-type thing and new single on Bird Scarer records.

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

1 Like