Peanut butter

How are you doing your pb on toast lads?

• Just pb straight on the toast
  • Butter then pb on the toast
  • Peanut butter one slice, jam another, intermittent bites
  • Pb and jam straight on one slice
  • Pb and another spread for example biscoff or Nutella
  • Another (please state)
0 voters

More polls about pb encouraged.

• Crunchy
  • Smooth
0 voters

Not on peanut butter book

5 Likes

Whooooos that dawg

2 Likes
2 Likes

PB straight on the bread.

Banana chopped up and placed on top.

Drizzle of honey.

3 Likes

Ooh yes i do like a bit of maple syrup on mine

1 Like

Yeah that’s also a great option, but I"m always too tightfisted to pay the fees demanded by the maple syrup cartel.

1 Like

Make cheese toasty, when cooked spread PB on the top (outisde).

For emergency use only.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

4 Likes

It is strong medicine. Caution should be excercised.

1 Like

A lot of people not please stating itt

PB and Marmite

2 Likes

What I do is a spread the peanut butter onto a little piece of chocolate instead of toast. I will then eat it

7 Likes

At my old office where they supplied a decent range of food I liked peanut button on toast with a drizzle of marmite over the top.

Was always a crunchy person but in recent years I’ve admitted to myself that smooth is just simpler and more satisfying to deal with.

How do you drizzle Marmite?

i could never love somebody who gets the natural whole earth style peanut butters instead of the cheap sugary one, that is a person with no self respect

5 Likes

Toast, spread a bit of marmite first, then crunchy natural whole earth organic knit your own yurt pb specifically to annoy trucklenupple. Breakfast every day.

1 Like

Don’t mind peanut butter in things e.g. satay, but I really don’t like it on toast.

I have no respect for people who want sugar in their peanut butter. This isn’t a sweet and salty situation!!! I just want the nut and only the nut.

8 Likes