16 Likes
  • I owned one
  • I did not

0 voters

For those who owned one

• It remained in pristine condition
  • Naughty children wrote swearwords on it

0 voters

Used to fancy a boy at school who had one of these, sat next to him in registration. Thought at first “oooh, how EXOTIC!” and it smelt very strongly of pencil sharpenings and even now when I get a waft it takes me right back

3 Likes

remember first day back of one term where i bought a new pencil case and all new pencils and rubber and sharpener and went to the loo or something and came back and opened it and my mates had broken them all and cut up the rubber into tiny pieces. just an absolute disaster zone. heh, heh. good one that lads.

:disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

contained my tech deck finger skateboard

10 Likes

51Y1OB5y6VL.AC_SS250

• I had one of these
  • NEEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDD
0 voters

That looks too Gul for School

2 Likes

This is a harrowing tale :frowning:

8 Likes

I remember having a ruler with a calculator built-in and thinking I was basically Iron Man

4 Likes

The Elon Musk origin story

2 Likes

I had that one but in purple

6 Likes

Once in my first week of secondary school I saw the guy next to me use a pen eraser, the kind that works on fountain pen ink. I was amazed, had never seen one before. I asked if I could borrow it, not realising it didn’t work on biro ink, rubbed it across the page trying to scrub something out and watched as the pristine white tip got ruined in blue ink. Handed it back to him and he gave me this look of pain. Good times.

2 Likes

WTF, The Lads? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

you know what? I LOVE a bit of stationery.

3 Likes

my friend had a watch that could change any TV’s channel

Never touched a wetsuit so I am unsure if I ever did. Probably not though. I was all about those ones with pop out ‘secret’ drawers and the like

funny and a shame isn’t it how adults don’t use pencil cases

• funny
  • a shame
  • funny and a shame
  • neither

0 voters

bddSRa12v2Ca (1)

5 Likes

Well, I doubt he had the innovative thought processes needed to type BOOBS on a ruler.

1 Like

Cool kids had these.

YES, the COOL kids.

1 Like