People are gross (ROLLING)

Because you’re at WORK. It’s not personal hygiene time.

Yeah that sounds alright. I think I’d probably bring my own spoon though.

There’s a guy in my office who walks around everywhere barefoot, even the men’s toilets (sometimes he puts on socks to go in there). Gross.

Yeah but it’s not dick around on DiS time either and yet…

5 Likes

zxcvdad strikes again.

3 Likes

isn’t the hot water mug meant to aid in the cleaning / stain removal not replace it entirely?

I’d be washing one of they spoons before using it anyway. some fucking diseased mouth-breather pure licking it and then sticking it straight in the days old water with all the others… no thanks

3 Likes

How good was their eyesight, out of curiosity?

22 Likes

In a pinch i used a public urinal once and someone had taken a dump in it. Awful.

Big fan of this tbh

Seemed fine. I left them out a mars bar celebration and they took it.

Who is licking a hot tea spoon?

was in a pub the other day and this couple were kissing all the time. was so gross.

I DESPISE spitting. I cannot bare it. I see no need for it.

This guy almost spat on me the other day. Prick.

1 Like

Years ago in an old office job I used to sit opposite a girl who got taken on at the same time as me. She wasn’t that disgusting but whenever she ate a sandwich at her desk she seemed to end up with most of it all over her face. Like, mayonnaise on her cheeks and all round her mouth and stuff.

I only worked there for a year and then about seven or eight years later I find out a friend of mine has a new girlfriend and when I see a photo of her on Facebook I realised it was the same woman. At the time I was dying to ask him if her table manners had improved but didn’t want to look like a dick. They’ve got a kid now.

1 Like

the same people who aren’t washing them after I’ll tell you that

1 Like

This would deeply irritate and upset me.
I can barely eat dinner with my brother still after he used to mash up weetabix as a child and slurp it up and get it all round his face. What a grotbag. He was at least a teenager at the time.

I can’t say I’m a fan but I do empty my nose quite often when I’m cycling about. I check nobody’s around though which makes this act of pure grossness totally fine. If a tree falls etc.

1 Like

Yeah a mug full of hot water with dirty spoons is fine if they’re going to be washed up not to be used again. Presumable you’d have to rinse/wash them anyway to get the soapy coffee water off.

housemate would regularly not wash his football gear after a game and then just put it on the following week for another match. I kind of had enough of this one time he came back smelling particularly bad and told him that he ought to be embarrassed of himself and to go and have a wash. like properly flipped out a bit over it.

he stopped doing it and we’re still housemates and atds (this was like 4 years ago).

I pick my nose

1 Like

The smell was so bad that I’m not sure how he could not have noticed.

Only found out he wasn’t cleaning his clothes after saying he should probably get the smell checked out by a doctor, because an hour long football session shouldn’t render such a stench.