People reading the newspaper over your shoulder on public transport

1. Deal with it you massive baby

2. If you’re reading a paper on public transport it likely means you’re reading one of two papers. Both are terrible. You deserve to be irked and

3. Again: baby.

Any takers? Trying to get today going

Yeah, never understood why anyone would have an issue with this

shuffles paper and huffs

it’s hard not to read over someone’s shoulder sometimes

Exactly. Tantalising headlines and/or image captions

The woman in front of me was reading the same paper as me this morning.

That paper? (The) Albert E(i)nstein

You know the shampoo Head and Shoulders, why is ‘shoulders’ on it?

Are you being serious here?

I remember being on a packed train once, I was stood up next to a woman sat down doing a crossword. I really had to fight the temptation to tell her the answers.

Dunno, as serious as a frivolous post on community.drownedinsound.com/c/social can be I guess

It began as an anti-dandruff shampoo, it kept flakes off your head and shoulders.

Coz that’s where dandruff would most likely be visible on a day to day basis I imagine.

I wouldn’t know, being bald. It occurs to me that having dandruff and being bald must fucking suck.

Because its Head & Shoulders above the rest

I wonder if anyone has ever applied it directly on their shoulders as a result of a misunderstanding

god I hope so

Me too brother, me too

I feel only a man wouldn’t be bothered about this, especially if they’ve not felt the discomfort of someone staring at them on public transport before.

*at the back of a newspaper, trying to read the caption under the photograph of a dog?

But okay, I can see that point being solid. If it’s over the shoulder there’s not much room for misinpretation tho shirley

A fun thing to do might be to give crossword answers to the person next to you even if they’re not doing the crossword

I think it’s more the stranger invading personal space than the reading tbh.