People/things you miss

really miss george michael.

also really miss the felafel, hummus, spinach and ketchup sandwiches pret did up until about 2011.

7 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Monty :cry:

6 Likes

An ATD who lives in London. Haven’t seen him since July.

1 Like

Along these lines, I really, properly miss Prince and find it weird that he’s dead.

2 Likes

My cat Eddie :crying_cat_face: (he’s still alive but he lives with my folks).

2 Likes

My old pal Jeff.

7 Likes

I really miss my grandparents

Most of my exes (with one key and notable exception) - when I think rationally about them I know things were not meant to be, but I tend to remember the good stuff

1 Like

My dad predictably. Can’t believe he died 12 years ago. Really miss him quite badly at times.

'lonzy

5 Likes

My old group of friends who seem to have cut me off, possibly accidentally :confused:

Didn’t get invited to weddings and stuff, don’t think I’ve done anything to upset them just think I’ve been abroad so long they forgot me

classic royter

1 Like

yeah what’s happened to him again?

why has he gone again :frowning:

think he’s just on a break. Hope so.

2 Likes

sorry - this is too flippant. Had this happen with a group of friends when I moved away. Then reconnected with them all by accident really after bumping into one of them in a pub a few years later.

the big two- Bowie and cowcow

3 Likes

FTFY

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangelllll

Had a dream in 2003 that I was in a sort of magical land where I could fly. Everything was brilliant. Then I woke up and was instantly sad that I’ll never be able to experience it again.