People who #38463937

• go to the toilets to take/make personal phone calls. What even are you doing I’m trying to lay an egg

1 Like

*have a poo

Trying to lay the foundations of a conversation actually

Thought you were calling out @83746725 for a sec

5 Likes

Sorry typo

1 Like

Np.

Hey ant not seen you about for a bit, hows things?

I’m ok thank you. How are you?

I missed #38463936, anyone got a link so I can get caught up?

As you were.

1 Like

I stayed at my friends last night and drank a lot, we just had 2 pints in a pub and now I’m on the bus home. So not that well but it’ll be betterm

Cherish your time with friends, they are the modern day family x

2 Likes

Two pints is just about perfect hair of the dog.

Normally… But not today. Also means im unlikely to cook properly.

Ah, the curse of poor/lazy nutritional decisions when even a small amount of booze is involved. I know it well.

People who go into the toilets in my office, go into a cubicle and just sit there silently, apparently not shitting or pissing. I think they’re waiting for there to be nobody else in there but fucking hell, just do your business and go, i don’t want an audience either.

At my old workplace there was a mysterious character who was eating breakfast on the toilet. Kept finding empty cartons there.

3 Likes

People who choose to swim in the lane only pool when there is also a general swim pool next to it, then float around chatting, pushing each other and getting annoyed with me when I have to keep saying excuse me to swim past them in what is clearly a space for swimmers not maurauders.

7 Likes

NO CHATTING
NO PUSHING
NO MARAUDING

5 Likes

That is bad form! Lifeguard should have a word