People Who... Aren't The Height You Expected

Quite, expected at least three or four inches

Also, James Blake is about eight foot tall but you’d never know as he’s sitting down when he performs.

CWBAFT!

2 Likes

I’ve shrunk over the last couple of years, not wild about it tbh

You should offer to swap with skee-lo

1 Like

As a kid I thought Diego Maradona and James Dean Bradfield were 6 ft + man mountains.

Shaq is over 7’1”

Where is this information from, please?

I know. Barkley and Shaq have lots of history and so there have been lots of times where they’ve looked a touch closer in height than they do in this photo. Barkley definitely played bigger than he actually was. He was a fantastic player.

1 Like

Shaq’s also a fair bit younger so Barkley might well have started to shrink a little bit

2 Likes

As I mentioned upthread Pete Doherty is a giant, but he somehow gives off “little dickensian urchin” vibes.

I met Kylie a few times back when she used to hang out in Hoxton (98-2001ish) and even though you know she’s tiny it never really registered because she was just so absolutely stunningly pretty and perfect

Always been a fan of bad lad Barkley - we share the same birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that Shaq goes around playing street ball with kids and fair play to this lad who spots the opportunity…

2 Likes

Also, Shaq is still keeping fit

Imagine being stuck behind him at a gig. Nightmare

1 Like

Could always sit on his shoulders

Also, what’s a ’gig’?

Have to be a kasabian gig where they’ve already blown the roof off

1 Like

Came here to post this. He’s 5’10". Saw him walk past when I was having a fag outside a pub in Victoria a while back and he literally looks like someone’s taken William Hague and stretched him. Which hopefully someone has done.

1 Like

First time I saw the Bullet with Butterfly Wings video I assumed he was 5’4". He’s an inch shorter than Michael Jordan.