Their recent ad campaign did get a chuckle out of me tbf, prob just memeing
this video of pelle’s daily routine they posted on insta the other day is great
Somehow enough of a cunt to get kicked off GB News. Making the impossible possible.
Wonder if these people ever stop to think what’s at the end of this huge rabbit-hole.
Bet they think it’s sweeties.
Like literally what does their ideal world look like? An alpha caste of men who look like Hercules with tribal tattoos, whose whims have the weight of law being sucked off by a continuous horde of submissive women who bear their genetically superior offspring, supported by the labour of beta-cucks who sweat their life away for pennies and the fractional hope of one day ascending the pantheon of their rightful masters?
That’s exactly it, isn’t it?
Have they thought that maybe just being nice to everyone would be okay too though?
and today we would like to welcome ewen stewart to tory hq and special advisor to the cunts.
So that would be £450 million then?
Good to see these presumably very well paid professionals making the same basic mistakes as my year 8s.
I always wondered if my hatred of their cover of Dancing In The Moonlight was irrational. Now I can hold that petty prejudice with pride.
Always hated them too
Bit of context to add to my post above, that I’ve learned of since. Not using the words “to be fair” because they don’t deserve it.
- They’re doing it for an organisation called Music UK who want to promote the importance of supporting live music
- They’re also playing for them at the Labour conference next week
That’s the balance bit out of the way.
- They’ve performed at the Tory conference. The party of Suella Braverman. I could not do that for all the consciousness-raising in the world
- As though they have the slightest hope that the Tories would ever give a flying shit about supporting the embattled entertainment industry, especially post-Brexit and all the problems that added to the existing list
- THEY PERFORMED AT THE TORY CONFERENCE
The fact that it’s Toploader doing it… I can’t begin to think how many other bands they must have asked first that said no.
Tbf I’d imagine toploader are pretty high up the tory party conference organisers’ list of current, popular bands to invite
There’s been a lot of amusing social media posts about this, but I do think that mine is the best.
My atd’s mum who loved Dancing in the Moonlight is turning in her grave rn
I’ve took Dancing In The Moonlight off all my playlists. I’m disgusted at the way they’re carrying on truth be told.