People Who Have Fucked It Thread

finally, we can see the parallel universe profk thread that we were denied

Adam Gemilli

1 Like

This is already being spun as a ‘freedom of speech’ issue. But he walked off because he had no comeback to it being pointed out that he was anti-Markle because she had dropped him socially and wouldn’t return his phone calls.

I missed the fact that yer man from Mumford & Sons apologised for liking shitty books. Anyway I’ve just been having a look at his wikipedia page and hoo boy

27 Likes

A true Renaissance Man

8 Likes

Love it when even wikipedia gets sassy.

8 Likes

Good Morning Britain

Not exactly light hearted. Are we gonna do a new thread?

jeeeeesus

1 Like

Think we need one tbh.

2 Likes

Seriously though…should be arrested for tweeting this

What law would you arrest him under?

he’s been suspended now

2 Likes

Laura Whitmore at it again … Have to hand it to her, consistent entertainment.
(She’s a sustainability ambassador for Primark now)

1 Like

The captain of the Ever Given, currently stuck in the Suez Canal, holding dozens of ships up

12 Likes

Evergreen Marine said the ship was "suspected of being hit by a sudden strong wind, causing the hull to deviate…

Is that like when someone drives their car into a ditch and says they swerved to avoid an animal.

‘Oh no! My hundreds of thousands of tons of boat is helpless against this strong breeze!’

(Important to stress I know nothing about ships)

2 Likes

The banks of the canal should have been wearing hi-vis

2 Likes

Currently blowing about 46 kph according to a site I was on.

I guess the height of the ship is very big and if there was a patch that hadn’t been dredged well enough a small movement might possibly get the nose stuck and the you’re fucked because all that momentum will tilt the back end way out yeah

From my extensive knowledge of nautical matters (I’ve been on a narrow boat), the wind can suddenly catch it, without warning, particularly in open countryside.

Once got in a similar pickle on the Llangollen Canal, so I can sympathise with the captain in this case.

16 Likes

Can’t believe I hadn’t seen this post until just now. That “lowest form of art” thing is a red flag and a half, right?

Annoyingly, trying to bring the UCB thing to the UK strikes me as a case of “worst person makes a good point”. I’d strongly dig that

1 Like