People Who Have Fucked It Thread

Perhaps we don’t all need good neighbours.

3 Likes

Oh God.

For a minute, you think you might attempt to be charitable. Perhaps he doesn’t like anything Brand did, but if he wants to find a higher power who is he to judge? Then you read the article.

He makes me so fucking angry. When he fucked it in his mainstream, he did that thing that a lot of them do where they pivot to being an anti establishment figurehead for alt right nutters. Now that’s not got him back into gainful employment, there’s this…

Fuck him and fuck anyone trying to launder his image, in this case literally.

12 Likes

Take some solace that as well as finding the lord they will also have encountered a good dose of E. coli.

3 Likes

That just makes me feel sorry for the E. coli

8 Likes

Like how much of a bodying the Lions are getting in the headline and subheadline

8 Likes

they’ve been a horrible person for some time now

4 Likes

Pretty sure Bear Grylls was on that pseudo-science wanking makes you depressed thing as well

Cursed shit

Did we all know his father was a Tory MP for 27 years and was implicated in cash for questions? Michael Grylls - Wikipedia

LOVELY LADY IN THE JOI VIDEO: absolutely fuck that

5 Likes

27 Likes

It’s a real panic making these on my phone because there’s just every chance this’ll accidentally get shared on a work chat

14 Likes

Still have no idea what JOI is, and it’s absolutely enhancing my experience

5 Likes

Jamie Oliver Interview

30 Likes

LOVELY LADY IN THE JOI VIDEO: mm that’s right baby, give it a good hard google on your work laptop for me ooh yeah that’s it big boy

15 Likes

Surrey Police

4 Likes

For some reason I thought it was the Met.

1 Like

In and around London, acting like dickheads. I made the same assumption.

3 Likes

I ALSO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS

please stop reading over my shoulder

Staines to be precise. same pricks who stop and searched me in the middle of the day at Woking station the other day. go back to Staines you cunts!

1 Like

Ahem