People Who Have Fucked It

never heard that phrase before, really like it

5 Likes

just…what

1 Like

it’s sad when comedians who once railed against stuffy old establishment figures (see that debate with church leaders after Life of Brian) become the stuffy old establishment themselves but still think they’re the ones railing against it

22 Likes

That ‘no, it’s the children who are wrong’ meme from The Simpsons is unfortunately evergreen

3 Likes

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.” - Marilyn Monroe

3 Likes

That’s the taco!

always hated John Cleese, always seemed so pleased with himself, and like he has never considered he might be wrong about anything

2 Likes

Imagine having the comic legacy that that man has and then shitting something like that out

I mean, fuck it, imagine putting that out there if you’re ANYONE

even Dr. Harold Shipman, a prolific murderer of the elderly and vulnerable, would find new depths to his shame

He would have no choice but to discover a new way of feeling remorse for his actions

pls read this in a tim rogers voice

1 Like

David Villa

Can I request we stop doing this in this thread.

Explain why, don’t force me to Google. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like it. Adds a bit of spice

11 Likes

hah hah :smiley:

absolutely not this

2 Likes

Dunno, was pretty disturbing to Google that other guy and get his ex posting a vid of him violently assaulting her. I just don’t tend to bother any more.

1 Like

We’ve still got Palin

4 Likes

People with Blueticks are genuinely exhausting. Might start a petition to get blueticks banned.

7 Likes

Apparently it wasn’t him, just a tv director no one has heard of

has form

1 Like