People Who Have Fucked It

Hadn’t seen that, but seen various bits from other family members. Can’t imagine what it must be like being related to him.

It’s pretty incomprehensible quite how much he’s lost it, it’s clearly a compulsion/addiction which he should have got help for but has ended up going on for the best part of a decade and has completely destroyed his life. If it wasn’t so hateful or long-running I’d possibly feel sorry for him, but fuck him.

4 Likes

Meek Hill

Meek Mill?

Jont2001

14 Likes

6 Likes

Re: The Boss. Does shilling for Big Streaming constitute fucking it?

His podcast with Obama is actually really good though
Well one isn’t so good but one they did about race in the US atm is crackin’

1 Like

Daniel Ek has such a bellend’s face

1 Like

didn’t know David S. Goyer had a podcast, need to find that

Annie Hall has now been replaced with Mindhorn.

3 Likes

Good switch :+1:

Drink-drive charges dropped and he’s only reinforced his man-of-the-people credentials by being done for knocking a couple back in the park. All’s well that ends well!

7 Likes

Does this seem a bit stitch uppy?

2 Likes

Maybe the filth just really want to meet Springsteen so they were like “if we arrest him he’ll have to talk to us and we get a photo and his autograph when we book him”

2 Likes

Definitely something off about how many people will see the original story vs this.

She’s at it again…

i mean keto - which is essentially what she’s describing - seems to be all the rage now anyway, with or without her input. And it’s not as if we have any proven ways of treating ‘long covid’ so we’re all kind of in the dark on that one. Can see why gwyneth gets a bashing generally but not sure that the NhS needs to weigh in on this one

Ezra from Vampire Weekend

cw: abuse

2 Likes

Because the NHS’s advice carries weight with the general public - or I would at least like to think so - in the face of insidious influencers like Paltrow.

3 Likes

what is the NHS advice on long covid?