People who just let doors slam shut

SURELY YOU’RE AWARE OF HOW LOUD IT IS??? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD THAT DO THIS???

Round em all up and leave them in a deserted island somewhere that’s blistering hot and absolutely inhospitable.
That’ll learn em

on the off chance that a door slams shut due to an unforeseen circumstance (gusts of wind) i always make sure to go JESUS! so people don’t mistake me for one of these types.

Or say ‘shut the door!’ in a overly dramatic voice

Got caught out by a draught at work the other day and let my office door slam behind me. I went straight back out to apologise to the person who sits nearest it. Got looked at like I’m mental.

See: all my neighbours.

The front door bangs so loudly and it wakes the baby everytime, and me - I mean in the day it’s annoying but people who’ve been out at night and come in at 2am and still let it slam - what is wrong with them?

doors are only loud when they’ve been manually slammed (or by wind etc). fire doors that swing closed by themselves aren’t very loud. it’s fine m8.

You haven’t heard my front door then…it slams like it’s been kicked shut everytime

In a previous flat I went a put some foam sticky pads on it to stop it slamming. It’s infuriating even without a child. I can only imagine.

An old neighbour of mine used to slam doors all day. I mean all day. She’d walk from room to room constantly and let every door slam shut. Sometimes it’d be five or ten times in a minute. It was fucking unbelievable. One Sunday morning i counted forty. How on shitting earth wouldn’t you notice that?

Flatmate does it.

Fucking kills me

Gf slams my car door. Drives me nuts.

This is not a euphemism.

FUCK ME THIS IS THE THING THAT MAKES ME MORE MAD THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD

What do we all think about people who leave lights on whenever they exit a room?

Like, even in summer when my housemate doesn’t have his windows open (causing the door to slam shut and shake the whole building) he still seems in-FUCKING-capable of opening/closing doors quietly.

Everyone else seems to close doors with handles on them by pulling the handle down when closing to make it as quiet as possible. He just pushes them closed with the latch part still protruding from the door.

I fucking hate him for it.

Interesting isn’t it. Just shows how many people are self-absorbed and inconsiderate of others.

in summer it’s fucking unbearable. I literally don’t understand how you can be so thick or selfish to not notice the effect of your actions. Absolute cunt.

My upstairs neighbours like to slam the communal front door so it bounces back open. For like all day or night.

WHY

Yup my tenement door does too. Would hate to live on the ground floor.