People who set loads of alarms

Wtf. Do they literally just not know how the snooze function works?

7 Likes

Should probably stop being massive babies and get up at the first alarm, save themselves the bother.

14 Likes

I’ve seen people with a big list of alarms.

Oh yeah I remember when you were on the eyedrops

1 Like

Reckon it’s because they sleep through them.

1 Like

Do you set both the 06.10 and 06.15?

So confused at the different days for different alarms omg wtf

I do know how it works and am a big fan of it, use it a lot. However, in my not quite awake state, in which I most frequently find myself when I’m trying to snooze an alarm, it’s quite easy to accidentally turn it off instead and then you’re fucked.

13 Likes

I normally have 3 alarms go off within 15 minutes of each other (the first one is a song for a gentle start), and they’re all at stupid times like 08:17 and that sort of stuff. Can’t be doing with the sort of times @Im_On_Safari has demonstrated upthread.

1 Like

Exactly this. I need something I have to be awake to switch off

1 Like

This is how I do it, given that sometimes I’ll sleep delightfully and not be disturbed, and sometimes my partner’s insomnia will be flaring up, the dog will be spooked by the wind, and the kid will be restless so I will sleep terribly and therefore not wake up in time to do the school run without my three precious alarms.

Just massively in denial

3 Likes

U sure u talkin to me bro? Xx

Different alarms for different days, literally - need a normal alarm for work, one 50 minutes earlier to turn on if I’m going for a run first, one to remind me I have to collect my daughter on a Wednesday, a special early one for Saturday stuff with my daughter…

Hahah, the greenish avatar confused me!

1 Like

Ever since I missed an important train departure due to flicking the alarm off instead of snooze I’ve made sure I set multiple alarms

3 Likes

Same is @whiterussian said, it is annoyingly easy to swipe to turn the alarm off rather than snooze it so back ups are required.

Also different days: extra early for preschool, regular early to drop R with his dad, late alarm for weekends in case we aren’t awake already.

Then reminders, nap alarms…

Also:

This :frowning:

1 Like

Can I just make it clear that I’m referring to lots of alarms set for the same morning not a list of different alarms in your alarm bank for different needs.

I have been using that barcode app as recommended by @colossalhorse (I think)

It’s amazing - I hate it, but it has changed my life! Impossible to turn off!
No more snoozing!

2 Likes

Four alarms for my early mornings, two for the later ones and two for naps: multiple alarms for each need!

Waking up is hard to do.

1 Like