People who sneeze exaggeratedly loud

don’t pinch your nose, that’s mental. but cover your mouth to stifle it at the very minimum

I do this

Obviously you’re covering things, otherwise you’re just awful. But pinching? Mental.

1 Like
  • i pinch my nose and stifle my sneezes
  • i just cover my mouth when i sneeze
  • i don’t do anything because i’m an animal

0 voters

should be encouraged

I cover my nose and mouth.

1 Like

I am incredulous. The whole reason for your body sneezing is to get dust out of your nose. Pinch your nose – keep the dust. Get headache from huge pressure. Eyes pop out of your head.

Loud sneezer here.

Definitely just activates the vocal chords in a way I can’t help. Same with vomiting, which is the worst time to draw attention to yourself really.

when i was young i’d hear my dad sneeze really loudly and think he must be putting it on. now i sneeze quite loudly and can’t help it.

i manage to vomit pretty quietly but not sneeze. if i’m having an endless sneezing fit then subsequent sneezes will be quieter and voiceless but a one off sneeze will get the old vocal chords going.

i was going to say i don’t really care, but thinking about it, it’s a bit baffling. sneezes are annoying but once the urge comes on, the only satisfying thing to do is get it out. the only time to stifle a sneeze is if the sneezes will not cease.

The build up to a sneeze and subsequent sneeze itself are very satisfying… except when you have a bad back / cracked rib / etc. Fuck me, that hurts

2 Likes

i’ve definitely injured myself from excessive sneezing before

I like 'em

It can also be painful sneezing when you have a cold. Hurts a sore throat

definitely, but more than once i’ve had a sore shoulder after a hayfever-induced sneezing fit. i suppose it’s all the tensing up

1 Like

yes.

https://twitter.com/mitskileaks/status/880953455036309504?lang=en

3 Likes

I just knew dogs were always smiling at me.

1 Like

God, who gives a fuck.