People who work/live near the coffee shop Leon (free muffins)

muffins

colleague just got this email

We are all facing a month of festive indulgence. Some late nights, followed by some slow mornings. So every Friday this month between 10 and 11am, we’ll be giving a free morning muffin to anyone who says #HoHoHangover when they order a coffee.

We’ve got a few to choose from, including our brand new Halloumi served with red peppers, LEON-made ketchup and freshly chopped parsley. All you have to do is check below that your local LEON is doing the deal, and say the words at the counter. There’s muffin to it.

Love, The LEON Family x

Classic the Leon family.

Would rather starve to death than say Ho Ho Hangover

no you wouldn’t, silly.

well, it depends on whether you have to actually say ‘HASHTAG’ at the start

You truly are the muffin man

“can i get the free muffin”
“you’ve got to say it”
“look, i’ve got the email here. can’t i just…”
“say it”
"…"

God, am I really going to do this?

Sounds like a trick

You ungrateful shits.

be great if you said it and they were like ‘dunno wtf youre on about m8’

Changed my mind actually it’s a good idea

Just got an email from Barclays bank that i thought i’d share

We are all facing a month of festive indulgence. Some late nights, followed by some slow mornings. So every Friday this month between 10 and 11am, we’ll be giving a free morning muffin to anyone who says “Everyone get on the floor and give me the fucking money” while brandishing a real or imitation fire arm in any of our branches nationwide

Most annoying thing about this is the muffins seem to be savoury

This post deserves a lot more love than it’s getting.

Also Leon isn’t a fucking coffee shop, for fuck’s sake.

Leon is the worst. A small box of misery grain with a scattering of chicken and a sneeze of sauce? That’ll be £8 please. Fuck off.

What Hellish pit of degradation was a Halloumi with Red Pepper Muffin spewed out of?

This place sounds the absolute worst and theres some stiff competition in London eh.

It used to be really good. They used to do loads of nice mezze type stuff. Then seemingly overnight they just decided to adopt a complete “let’s be shit now” business model instead.

Really quite like Leon. Especially fish finger / chicken something wraps, and their curly fries are :100:

i’ve never heard of it.

(something something not on facebook)

yeah…they can keep the muffin thanks.