People who

walk around corners too sharply

• that’s me, out of my way!
  • free country mate i’ll walk around corners how i like
  • i don’t know what you mean and you’re a bit weird mate

0 voters

KEEP LEFT. IF THE CORNER IS LEFT THEN TURN SHARPLY.

Keep to the left so that your sword arm is free.

That’s a beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

People who walk toward you without looking where they’re going (usually either at their phone or behind them) and you have to preempt where they’re gonna go as you’re 85% certain you’re about to collide

• Oh yeah I know what you mean
  • I’ll text when I want
  • Looking backwards whilst walking forwards is a rush that no drug can match
  • Why is this a poll?

0 voters

I’m more hung up on car corner cutters

you know, people who are making a right turn off onto a side road, and swooosh right across the opposite lane of the road they are turning on to - often without looking or on a blind corner, causing any drivers or bikes (i.e. me ) in that lane to have to do an awesome reflexes emergency brake

marckee will be along shortly to say something about ow walk-texters actually adopt subconsciously evasive maneouvers

I’d better subconsciously evade this thread then

People who make no effort to deviate from their path when about to collide with you

• power move
  • dick move

0 voters

Can’t it be both?

ONE OR THE OTHER

always have to fight the urge to smash their phone out of their hand while yelling think quick!!!

always

P O W E R D I C K

There also are people who walk at me as if wanting to show what a big dick they have. Women do this too, mind you. It backfires on them though when I’m carrying a record box with 300 seven inch singles in it. Their shin collides with my box, they hop around whining about their pain. Not my problem, pal, you clearly walked into me because you were being a dick swinging moron.

Dunno bud, sometimes people are so bad and unaware at being a considerate walker that ploughing through like Richard Ashcroft is the only way

People who carry a large glass pane across my pathway while I’m running away from the badguys

• Very inconvenient and a little dangerous
  • You shouldn’t be in such a hurry
  • Only happens in films

0 voters

Interesting fact: P D James’ full name is Power Dick James

A strategically placed elbow knocking the phone out of their hands will teach them. Apologise profusely afterwards, obviously.

Why would I say that?

Thought i remembered you saying it before