People Who

alltimedogs
dogs
peoplewho

walk their dog on a long lead, like an extendable lead, on a main road. Makes me very nervous and uncomfortable. What if something spooks the dog and they run into the road? Danger.

People who let their stupid mutt come at you, put it’s dirty paws on you and let it put it’s stupid face in your picnic and then say ‘Oh ha, don’t mind him he’s just being friendly’.

Yes! Or they have the dog on an extendable lead, and they’re over one side of the shared cycle/footpath and the dog is over the other side. Ready to clothesline any oncoming cyclists.

heh heh, stupid dogs

nervewracking innit

Agreed. Either have a short lead or have a well-trained dog who’s a fucking boss at not being on a lead at all.

press the button to call the lift despite the fact that you’ve obviously been waiting there for some time.

At least two people in my work building stand there without pressing the button though…

find it funny that we still live in a country where you can drive into a cat and just get on with your day, but crash into a dog and you’ve got to report it.

Classic Classic House.

Ooh yeah, similarly, when you press the button at a pelican crossing then stand next to the button box, and someone comes up and reaches round you to press the button again. Psychopaths

assumed everyone lives in England, didn’t I

I don’t just press it, I frantically press it over and over to make the lights change faster. The kids are usually mortified by this.

Is this a general People Who now?

People Who spray themselves with deodorant / perfume / aftershave at their desks.

Hate these pricks - just walk to the bogs so I don’t have to taste your shitty perfume, ffs.

People who stand in front of vending machines on train platforms

What’s worse is people who stand there not having pressed the button looking more and more annoyed that the lights haven’t changed yet.

(I know the ones linked to traffic junctions change automatically but the standard crossing ones don’t).

all people whos are general people whos

people who are really determined to pet your dog, and without asking corner them and end up making them stressed :frowning2:
also - lol, you’re just assuming all these dogs you force your hands on to aren’t going to at least try and bite you? (my boy doesn’t bite but i’ve seen it happen a good few times)

then they have the cheek to go ‘not very friendly, eh?’ NO HE’S EXTREMELY FRIENDLY JUST QUITE SHY AND DOESN’T LIKE YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS IN HIS EYES WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE AND SMELL YOU FIRST

ctrl+f people who draw on their dogs