People who

Let you out at junctions
Are nice to waiters
Share sweeties with you
Enjoy their hobbies

SEE, PEOPLE WHO THREADS CAN BE NICE SOMETIMES!

19 Likes

can’t stand these people

3 Likes

Well go and make a thread for it elsewhere then Negative Nigel.

2 Likes

The lady from the courier we use at work does this every day and it’s nice.

1 Like

Always take this as being a passive aggressive . Maybe I should not see them in that light.

People who, when they’ve got a load of time left on their parking voucher, offer it to someone arriving in the car park as they’re leaving

9 Likes

send you memes/cute gifs/recipes they think you’ll like
give proper, heartfelt hugs
treat my plushies with respect (ie. not throwing them on the floor or sitting on them :angry:)

7 Likes

On a similar note, people who give you their bus day ticket when they get off their last bus of the day

3 Likes

Dance with me at gigs/festivals

4 Likes

Give up their seat for people who need it on the train or bus

4 Likes

People who always put on a good spread

5 Likes

Bit banking advert this thread isn’t it

4 Likes

No

Get an extra round in even though it’s too late for the rounds to go back around everyone again

9 Likes

See even though I know it isn’t I just think you are trying to get your eyeball out of its socket and throw it at my face for being a dickhead and being mean about emojis.

But an emoji in the middle of a sentence :partying_face: doesn’t bother me at all. Emoji etiquette it’s a minefield.

1 Like

Mow their neighbour’s lawn for them while their neighbour is incapacitated after accidentally mowing their foot the last time they tried to mow the lawn :heart_eyes:

Call “head over heels” a “roly-poly” :heart_eyes:

Are one of your suitors :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Remember little things that make you anxious like people walking closely behind you on the street and they pull you to one side in a busy bit of town whilst they pass without ever mentioning it :pleading_face::cupid:

1 Like

What about a ‘forward roll’?

No thanks, I’ve just eaten

3 Likes

WAHEY!