People with similar / the same name as you

The name’s Bend. James Bend.

1 Like

Read this in that Matt Damon voice from Team America

2 Likes

As long as it breaks 50 replies so I can put in my cashback claim I don’t care

2 Likes

The look I got from the GP when I walked through the door was amazing- serious dislike/distrust and she clearly wasn’t familiar with the junkie me as she didn’t realise I wasn’t him- actually said something along the lines of, “So youre not here about your heroin addiction?” Then apologised and went and got my records instead.

1 Like

Ah! :):slight_smile:

My names are legion

That’s a touching story. Weird to think of the things that make our lives intertwine

1 Like

*Alan Snr

one of my friend’s dad is called Nick Cotton. Used to get literally thousands of hate emails back in the 90s because of the Eastenders bad man, ‘Nasty’ Nick Cotton.

1 Like

Love this.

Like when that random dude got loads of shit on Twitter because he had the same name as that Aussie swimmer who was slagging the Chinese off :smiley:

1 Like

I felt pretty sorry for H from Steps when the other Ian Watkins turned out to be a paedo, until the guy’s mugshot was all over the telly he was getting a lot of abuse from people thinking it was him

1 Like

He’s got eight cars and a house in Ireland.

1 Like

There’s an Irish racing driver with the same name as me but that’s about it.

One of my mates has an almost unique first name. We’ve only ever been able to find one person in the USA with the same first name. It does mean that if an employee ever Googled her name they’d find out every last little detail about her though.

Really old guy? Looks a bit Chinese? Really likes girls with green eyes?

He sounds familiar - does he live near Toryglen?

1 Like

There’s an estate agent in North Tyneside who almost shares my full name. People made the same joke about having his money every time they heard it.

there are dozens of us. DOZENS!

I KNOW YOUR SURNAME!!!

My unusual (here) surname is boringly common in greece. Only ever spoken to one unrelated person who shares it and that seemed like a bizarre coincidence. When I went to get some photos developed while on holiday in Athens once and wasn’t asked to spell my name it felt really weird

Pretty sure I’m uniquely named, which mainly makes me horrifically googleable. All my online shame so easily found…

I am the top hit if you google my name on most computers. That said this semi pro darts player is running me close. Only three people share my name on Facebook so its not that impressive