People you resent for being funny

is there anyone in the thread so far that people resent for being funny then?

clarkson or whatever you resent for being a cunt

Post above probably covers it

I resent them for being funny becomes it makes me think ‘hey they might be alright’ before I remember I hate them and I feel like a massive hypocrite.

1 Like

Mcintyre hasn’t disappeared. He seems to be on BBC1 primetime every Saturday night.

resent it when I’m funny because I should be serious all the time

This guy is the absolute king of centrist cockwombler twitter comedians but ocassionaly gets a lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimMFelton

No - Other people fund him funny, and he makes good money as a comedian. It’s a subjective thing.

Maybe what I actually resent is other people for finding him funny.

1 Like

thought this guy was a DiSer

Are you thinking of this other Jim? https://mobile.twitter.com/jimwaterson

1 Like

no, I think I’ve seen the first Jim pop up on twitter things that have been linked on here and always assumed it was someone from the politics thread.

Woody Allen.

2 Likes

Frankie Boyle.

6 Likes

Keith Lemon

(;.<>;) Quackers is disappointed in you.

1 Like

resent how good robert webb is in peep show

Only he’s not funny

3 Likes

These two definitely. They have some really nasty material at times, but they’re still more than capable of getting a chuckle out of me and I hate that they can generate that reaction from me.

That is absolutely something a DiSer would say/probably has said

1 Like

I probably laughed at something Boris said when I had my guard down in 2012 when we were all huffing the Olympics and having our drunk national conversation about how we were all totally going to meet up after this, maaaaan; before Nigel threw the shit and David threw the fan right back

Piers on the other hand was always a bellend

2 Likes

I am really conflicted on this:

• shock value paedo jokes are grim
  • really like his more political stuff (excuse the shitty title in this video)