Perfume/Cologne

I don’t think my fragrance would be lemons. I like lemons but lemony smell is a bit household cleaning products, isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m just the branding consultant. The pong is entirely at your discretion.

And here’s why I always pronounce sausage in a faux French accent. Sosarj

1 Like

I can’t see this without thinking sore vag

1 Like

Like this a lot

1 Like

Still wear La Vie est Belle but hardly ever any more after the last perfume thread when people said they didn’t really like perfume on people and I got paranoid about wearing too much

1 Like

Euphoria by Calvin Klein is my only perfume and I’m obsessed with it.

I love perfume on people.

Also I have the ability to detect Joop on any man by virtue of the fact my first crush wore it :flushed:

I think perfum is bullshit and I hate it.

I wear givenchy gentleman. It’s a good smell

1 Like

*Jook

1 Like

As do I. I even like lynx africa :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t like cologne, it always smells weird to me. don’t think I’m manly enough

Liking for the large glass of wine tbh.

1 Like

It looks so delicious and cold

2 Likes

Summer is the time of the Acqua Parma Arancia di Capri. When it gets a bit colder I switch to something smokier. Bought some Smugglers Soul from Lush last week that I really like.

1 Like

If you want to know what I smell like… I smell like this

or if I run out then this is first reserve

and this is 2nd reserve

I have all 3 in my bathroom cabinet but it’s almost exclusively Le Labo these days

1 Like

I really want to like jo malone but they all smell the same on me - powdery and soapy.

I have a green one by chloe, can’t remember what it’s called but it looks like it’s been discontinued. And a Stella McCartney one that i think is just called Stella McCartney.

Occasionally wear sikkim girls from lush but it’s very strong so need to apply with caution!

Brands who discontinue perfume should be shot.

1 Like

Locccitane did it with one of theirs and it was my fave for ages. Fleur cherie :sob: