Persistent deviant behaviour (confession thread)

I’ve told people irl this info in the past. Thanks marckee

The only problem with shower brushing that I’ve had is if you get a really minty tongue and then the warm water hits it and it burns.

2 Likes

And you call it a secret hamster despite the fact it’s obviously grilled

8 Likes

The only water I use when brushing my teeth is to clean the toothbrush afterwards and I am pretty sure I am doing it right.

3 Likes

I use the tablets from lush but it annoys me they come in a plastic bottle. What a waste, could just come in a paper bag.

1 Like

There’s this cupboard in a junkyard, and sometimes I go sit in it. Sometimes for 10 minutes, for sometimes for ten hours, laughing my heed aff

15 Likes

Not really, you need water 100 degrees to make tea and anywhere close to that from the tap would burn the skin off your hands. Tap water would be 60 degrees max.

Yeah, our flat in London has a tank for the cold water. It’s got a lid and stuff so I presume it’s safe enough. Needless to say, I have never drunk from it and always advised guests not to do so but I doubt you’d get sick.

I seem to recall in the 80s there was a lot of talk of people having tanks in the loft and being open (I’m sure I recall seeing a mate’s tank in his loft like this) and so there was the danger of animals dying in there so the water would actually have been dangerous.

Seems weird to look back on now but I guess no bugger had a shower in those days so there really wasn’t any particular chance of you being in danger?

I need to get one for the attic.

1 Like

I don’t think anything borne of desperation can be described as deviant behaviour.

I always thought the official Scottish spelling of ‘head’ was ‘heid’

At least it’s just the one item. I use bobby pins and the long bit of biro lids for the same purpose. [less fun: fairly sure it’s because of this Excoriation disorder - Wikipedia]

What am I? Scottish?! (Oh right)

1 Like

I just threw it away.

1 Like

RIP buddy :cry: :coffin:

10 Likes

I use a snips to cut my toenails.

What is your original toothbrush doing in the kitchen?

1 Like

i dont use hot water when cleaning my teeth coz its a waste of electricity or something

1 Like