Personal Bests

I have spent over 5 hours on the phone today, all to the same person, shortest call was just over 30 minutes.

FUCK!!!

Four minutes

Was it the new guy?

Pizza to toilet?

Your gf is a very lucky lady.

No he doesn’t start until next month. It was to my boss. Usually I am grateful that he is >100 miles away. Not today.

Have I ever posted about the time I got duped by a Vodafone offer which said that long phone calls would be charged at 1p a minute after the first hour but you had to hang up after an hour and redial for it to work so I ended up running up an enormous bill by just leaving my phone connected to my gf at the time for basically entire days at a time.

Enjoy this picture I recently took of her:

Ah, okay. Were you using a handset, headset, speakerphone or some technology I’m unaware of for these calls?

No, but please don’t.

Handset as I didn’t want to subject the full roaster to it. More of the same tomorrow I think so going to WFH and speaker it up like a mutha.

I’ve read this a few times. Did you type what you meant to?

Handset for 5 hours is some going, I’m impressed.

Thanks very much.

I recently achieved a personal best of putting off a simple phone call, took me 6 months. Just needed to phone three mobile to transfer my old number over. Instead I spent 6 months carrying around two phones

I’m a two phoner… fucking work, I told them I had a dual SIM phone - just get me a SIM. We don’t do that. Fucking two phoner.

I’ve got a third phone for work

Good band

Yeah, I think I did.

I don’t understand the hanging up bit to make it work. Then you would have had to hang up on your girlfriend and not just leave it. (please bear in mind I have spent a long time on the phone today and feel a bit frazzled).