PETA vs Games Workshop

Am I wrong to be completely bewildered by this request?

1 Like

It’s complete nonsense but I’m sure someone will pretend to disagree

3 Likes

:grinning:

this is excellent!

1 Like

We have reached peak PETA

3 Likes

When will Horus Lupercal speak out against the fur trade?

PETA being nuts shock

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this has proper tickled me

3 Likes

These fake news stories are getting more ridiculous every week, aren’t they?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals presents…

Leman Russ
Horus Lupercal
Chaos Warriors
The Sisters of Silence

Battersea Dogs Home
£4 NUS, £6 on the door

17 Likes

But they’re okay with this? He stole a prosthetic arm!

ORK RIGHTZ NOW

1 Like

Stop using white paint then

4 Likes

Back in the day, I heard that someone painted their Space Wolf commander in rasta colours, and called him Ragga Blackman. Not sure if that’s more or less racist, come to think of it.

I’ve seen a couple of 40k armies that have been painted as black people - guess I’d feel a bit weird painting up a load of black people to be blown apart by tanks or ripped to shreds by a massive zombie dragon on a personal level?

They did mention from LotR that to make a ‘true’ black army would require details that would make them offensive (pronounced features, stereotypes on dress etc) and it’s just not a can of worms they want to open!

1 Like

Denied.

Yeah I guess it was fairly tongue in cheek but it became quite a big thing after SKYRIM that GW is very very white.

In the Elder Scrolls, I’ve always been suspicious of the name “Redguards”. Change the colour in that word and it becomes massively problematic.

1 Like

if just like to make it known I of course paint characters a range of skin tones :relieved:

3 Likes

A priest of sigmar from the new warhammer quest game

It’s good! We’ve had WaGs playing and enjoying it! (who absolutely detest our playing of the normal game)

I’ve never played 2 player (as I know you and your wife play games together, I’m sure you have friends) but no reason why that couldn’t work, I don’t think :slight_smile:

1 Like

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE, THERE IS ONLY PLEATHER

13 Likes