Petrels

I thought Petrels deserved his own thread with new album the Dusk Loom out at the end of the month. Really excited for this. Some of the tracks are floating around the Internet right now.

3 Likes

1 Like

Always remind me of @marckee . Good band. Good Mark.

1 Like

Great poster designer, too.

I mean, look at this.

8 Likes

Really exited for this too. It’s been ages since his last one but it sounds like time very well spent tbf.

Glad I saw this thread, I had no idea an album was on the way. Totally rinsed Flailing Tomb but I’ve just seen I completely missed an album in 2016, Jörð, I don’t remember seeing anything about it at the time.

Same, not caught anything since. Orpheus was just Something Else though. Incredible.

1 Like

“I SHALL FIGHT SO THAT FAILURE IS POSSIBLE…”

3 Likes

Yeah, this is nice.

Aahh so good. Going to listen to it RIGHT NOW. Because I can. Because the internet is excellent

2 Likes

If you like Orpheus. Then I recommend in particular Tiny Specks of Light and The Hermit King. Insanely epic sounding tracks. I love Petrels. Did you know there is a new LOTR prequel series coming to Amazon Prime? If they needed someone to soundtrack it wouldn’t Petrels be awesome?!

I was representing :fist: (was this the first album of the month poll on new DiS?)…

1 Like

I think I was a few months into a new job then so I wouldn’t have been on DiS a great deal, clearly it passed me by. Never mind, I’m listening now, I guess I’ve got two “new” Petrels albums this year!

1 Like

Christmas come early :smiley:

1 Like

Just looking through some of the other posters he did for us when we were putting on shows.

So good.

4 Likes

I have no idea who these are but that is a great track. Will get stuck in this afternoon :smiley:

Album is out!!

4 Likes