Petty reasons you’ve dumped someone

I’d dump anyone who went to see Harry Hill too. :wink:

3 Likes

This one is somehow still on my facebook feed. She’s really into making alternating posts about buying the right candles for positivity and about how everyone in her life is toxic and no person or job is good enough.

3 Likes

A two+ year relationship for me almost ended because I stopped at Best Buy on the way home from work to buy Lullabies to Paralyze by Queens of the Stone Age. Stopping to buy a CD instead of immediately returning home meant that I didn’t really love her. There is nothing to the story that I am leaving out.

3 Likes

Clive gets unreasonably annoyed if I agree to DJ somewhere. Even if I am being paid a very generous three figure amount to do so. He got annoyed that I went drinking with colleagues - one of them was leaving - last Friday. He gets annoyed if I want to go to a gig with friends that he doesn’t want to go to. He gets annoyed that I think he’s wrong to turn off the TV in order to listen to the news on Radio 4 at 9pm. I could go on and on…

1 Like

13 Likes

A girlfriend of mine about seven yearw wasn’t a morning person. She woke up really grumpy all the time and used to shout and have a go at me for the smallest of things. I sort of “accepted” that behaviour towards me but she’d make a total mess of my bathroom. Water everywhere. That I didn’t like and couldn’t stand for that. I kind of broke up with her mainly for the messy state she’d leave my bathroom in after her shower in the morning.

1 Like

I’m annoyed my boyfriend doesn’t go out MORE.
Why you always indoors? Yes I know I’m always indoors but that’s not the point!

That’s not a good one

2 Likes

Jeez, alright, 50’s dad

7 Likes

Two pints of mild and a packet of crisps?

2 Likes

She sounds like a right twat.

That’s fair enough I think

I feel awful but I did once meet a guy I’d met online - a history teacher who seemed very intelligent and interesting. When we met I was sort of attracted to him but he was a bit big headed which put me off. A couple of drinks in and he told me he’d been on Take Me Out and had gone on holiday with the girl he chose, decided he didn’t like her and then contacted another girl off the show and got engaged to her and sold his story to any media outlet that would have it.

I guess it could be seen as petty but oh god he made me feel a bit sick.

Oh and another time I went back to wales and went on a night out, started talking to a guy and he told me he worked in an abattoir (I’ve been vegetarian all my life).

This is dumping not dates isn’t it.

Sorry I’m tired been a long day.

1 Like

Nah, dumping/ditching, anything goes in this thread.

Although I think you were quite justified in your examples.

1 Like

oh, for getting dreads :grimacing:

On a Sunday night?

1 Like

oh you

Huh. I’ve worked in secondary schools for nearly two decades and I’ve yet to meet a history teacher even vaguely slick enough for this kind of thing. He must be a real outlier.

1 Like