Phoebe Bridgers 2022 (Rolling)

I can’t get ‘why do you sing with an English accent’ line out of my head

2 Likes
7 Likes

Liking all 3 songs so far but I Know the End is the one I’m looking forward to hearing the most based on the acoustic version of it. The outro is fantastic and there’s some crazy talent invovled on the album version.

This record’s going to be so good

5 Likes

This is really great.

I love this with all my heart, and the video is perfect too. I’m so excited for this record!

(It’s really, really special!)

oh, exciting

The rough trade listing says the following which has set my expectations even higher.

On the album’s epic, freewheeling closer, I Know The End , Bridgers orchestrates wails and horns, drums and electric guitar into a sumptuous doomsday swirl, culminating in her own final whispered roar.

1 Like

This doesn’t happen to me anymore, but I’m actually aching to hear this, like physically

1 Like

yep, it explodes :slight_smile:

Another livestream with Noisey. Also shows from Alex Lahey, Beach Bunny, others

Thought this was a weird gag then I clicked through :flushed:

cover of bright eyes “first day of my life”

8 Likes

This is stunning.

it has leaked and it’s very good so far

3 Likes

Just gonna jag this in here, sorry

Our new magazine has a 12-page interview special with Phoebe. It’s released this Friday from Glasgow, and should be arriving next week sometime for UK folks but available worldwide. Includes lots of other interviews in there: Waxahatchee, Protomartyr, The Beths, Courtney Marie Andrews etc.

Full details here: A Music Journal - Issue Six - GoldFlakePaint

Thanks!

16 Likes

that last track! Wheew

2 Likes

I am very excited for Friday.

There’s also the new Braids album and Last of Us 2 that day, absolute treat!

1 Like

The new Owen LP is out too and if you like sad indie music oh boy. Lots of folks calling it an AOTY competitor.

2 Likes