Phone Audit (polls)

Moto G5 plus Android

Play him out, lads!

1 Like

Just done some research and I have the galaxy a5, 3gb a month for about £24, is that a rip off?

You mostly post on dis from:

• Phone
  • Laptop
  • Computer
  • Tablet

0 voters

McNulty hand wave

1 Like

7 Likes

Buy the phone outright and use giffgaff (etc), isn’t it.

Genuinely think less of someone’s decision making if they’ve got a new iPhone.

1 Like

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, it’s good, looks nice, nice screen, nice camera, decent battery, good phone IMO.

for work I have an iPhone 8. barely use it, don’t really like it and glad I’m not paying my own money for it.

1 Like

You keep a phone for how long generally

• 0-6 months
  • 6 months to a year
  • 1-2 years
  • 2-3 years
  • 3-4 years
  • 4+ years

0 voters

Very rare for me to have 100 or more quid to spend on something upfront.

Ideally, yes though.

3 Likes

^this

1 Like

Yes I renew my phone every 18months. I do it because I’m bad at keeping good care of phones and something is bound to have gone wrong with it and it’ll look battered and bruised and I’d see a shiny thing on the new model and am a sucker for new tech.

1 Like

Think it includes some insurance which I dunno why I got

Mine includes insurance too, which I’ve made a claim off once 6 months ago. Fucking 50 pound excess tho :’(

no point in getting a new phone if the old one still functions just about ok imo

1 Like

omg we have the same phone

Change it when it breaks, contract runs out or they phone me up and offer me an upgrade

Depends on the phone. Bought some Huawei one that crapped out after not much than a year. Got a OnePlus 3 now that’s getting on for two years old and it’ll only get replaced if it breaks.

Felt as though there used to be fairly rapid advancements in features, even 3 years ago. But I’m very happy with my current phone almost 2 years on

• Contract
  • Sim only contract
  • Pay as you go

0 voters