Photographs with a lot to analyse

25 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is this Channel 5’s teen drama The Tribe?

1 Like

I have no idea what that is! Here’s where the picture’s from (or where I found it anyway)

It was a late 90s New Zealand show about a world where a pandemic had killed all adults leaving kids and teenagers to form their own society, with some interesting stylistic choices

3 Likes

They sound pretty rad as people, absolutely undercutting my initial response to the picture which was ‘Oh god no, youths’

Oh I thought it was a joke that you posted that? Hmm. There shouldn’t be a way you can’t see it given the nature of this site’s caching so I’m going to assume you are having us on :smiley:

I like the ironic aspect of the guys yelling at her being from ‘MRA’.

(as in MRA standing for Men’s Rights Activist for anyone reading this mystified.)

1 Like

sounds like you don’t fully understand the nature of this site’s caching mate

1 Like

It copies the image and thereafter links to the copy, which would be the Stop thing.

Must be your browser

Shrewbie!

Screenshot_20210407-085752_Opera

A message to you, Shrewbie!
A message to you.

Stop your messing around
Stealing all of that bandwidth
Time to straighten right out
Causing problems at drownedinsound.com

8 Likes

Thankyou very much
I need shrewbody with the human touch

11 Likes

15 Likes

I can still see them

but opened it on another laptop and saw the stop thing. how interesting

2 Likes

I used to have one of those amps - it was far too heavy to practically use it like a boom box like that - I had to bring it home to west London using tubes and busses which was a massive mistake

Yeah, my brother had one and they weigh an absolute tonne! It was on wheels but I also have memories of dragging it around London to gigs. Sounded amazing though.

1 Like

You’ve probably got the images locally cached, so can still see the originals.

Those images haven’t been rehosted on Discord, it’s just the board parsing this link

https://loeildelaphotographie.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/MaryFrey_reallifedramas6.jpeg

Loe Idela Photographie has probably got some WordPress plugin installed which identifies the source of where the image is being requested from and this post is just so damn popular that it’s created a redirect to the bandwidth stealing image for any requests from this site.

2 Likes

hey shrewbie check out this bozo

3 Likes

Why is it failing? Maaaaan