Photos where you wouldn’t recognise the really famous person

Wouldn’t have known who this was

• Seriously? That’s obviously one of the most recognizable people ever
  • No idea. Nice fawn though.

0 voters

Audrey Hepburn

Thought that was Zooey Deschanel or Regina Spektor or someone like that. Wouldn’t have had a clue.

1 Like

Is it Fawn French (etc.)

1 Like

Its clearly a young Bambi’s mum.

I’m rubbish at these, but i always get confused when photos of a certain person don’t seem like they’re taken at the appropriate time period, like a high res photo or the clothes look like they are current

2 Likes

Still have trouble imagining things in the 70s for example not looking to the eye as they typically do on film from that era

5 Likes

I knew who it was

1 Like

Unidentified fan

17 Likes

Unidentified but keen.

Oh no, I don’t know who any of those unidentified fans are

• I recognise that teenage goth
  • I do not

0 voters

His boyhood dream to attend an NBA game and be photographed with David Beckham and Russell Brand.

1 Like

I mean, that’s Cliff right?

It is indeed.

Can barely recognise people i actually know tbh when they’re out of context, once i didnt recognise one of my closest friends on the street because her hairstyle was different and she had no glasses on and only realised when she spoke to me :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Would only recognise him if he looked like this

3 Likes

I am a bit faceblind and have just failed to recognise bruce willis in a film.

Like @avocado I have also failed to recognise people I know on multiple occasions due to them having a slightly different hairstyle or just being in a different place to where I normally see them.

1 Like

My partner is usually fine with faces but somehow can never tell the difference between Federer and Nadal. It’s magical.

1 Like