Picnic in Regent's Park, 4pm Saturday 29th June

What: Picnic!
Where: Regent’s Park!
When: From 4pm on Saturday 29th June!

:crossed_fingers: for good weather

If possible, please bring one or two items of food / drink, and something to sit on if that matters to you. I will source some disposable plates / cups etc. Park-friendly activities etc welcome.

Everyone welcome, as of course are partners and children. Looking like it might be quite a small thing at present but will hopefully be a nice time either way.

Fun fact : I haven’t been to a DiS meet in 11 years :exploding_head:

If you might be able to come then you are welcome to PM me for my mobile number, to save walking round the whole park.

Obviously being a picnic, people are very welcome to make a last minute decision :slightly_smiling_face:

• Definitely coming
  • Probably coming
  • Might be coming
  • Needy option for people who can’t come but have a compulsive desire to vote in polls

0 voters

Can I request we situate ourselves less than 10 minutes walk away from the nearest public toilets, please :blush:

3 Likes

When I did your surprise picnic a couple of years ago, we chose somewhere around this area (starred as unnamed road - not actually a road) as it was just along from the toilets, top right.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Seconding this as I have a weak bladder

Week tomorrow bump.

It’s looking pretty glorious guys. Come on, it’ll be fun. I’ll bring nice drinks. Why would anyone pass up on a sunny picnic with Gnomey in attendance? I mean?

3 Likes

This does look good and I’d love to come along and say hello.
I’m a maybe due to other things out of my control going on that day :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m making brownies x

1 Like

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Is Sascha coming? :slight_smile:

Sadly not, taking him to London would be a nightmare!

Hahaha I thought that might be the case! I’ll see if I can bring misty :slight_smile: Either way I’ll be there!

2 Likes

…Looks like I’m making brownies for this

1 Like

It would be amazing to meet her :heart_eyes:

(but also to meet you!)

Omg! Please bring Misty! (if it’s possible)

3 Likes

Omgomgomg bring Misty pleeeeeeaae x

3 Likes

I want to come so much but very likely will be working now :frowning:

Working shmirking! Come sit in a lovely park with us :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Picnic rug acquired FAO of @imaperv

3 Likes

Bless you! Thank you :blush:

1 Like