Pictures of your loved ones

Imagine if she asked him to round up 18 cows.

1 Like

Photo of your significant other (no kids, just partner) framed on your desk

• Fine
  • Bit weird

0 voters

No pics on the desk because there’s a hot desking policy here, but my phone wallpaper is my other half and I’ve got photo folders on my phone of her and Jimbo.

Jimbo’s very fond of doing the iPhone movie thing that scrolls through the photos, giving me . “it’s me daddy! Look, it’s me and mummy, daddy! Look, it’s me as a baby!”

2 Likes

luckily i can remember what they look like through the working day so no need really. No one else is interested.

2 Likes

I printed off 522 family snaps this week. Going to go old school and set up a couple of albums. None for my desk though.

Clearly fucked some up though as I have a couple of the school’s lost property. Available to anyone who wants them?

Got 2 small photos of my wife in my wallet, and one of the drawing Bamnan did of the cat. Phone lock screen is my wife also.

Pics of current and past cats everywhere. No humans.

1 Like

I find it a bit odd because you’re only there for like 8 hours and if you have trouble remembering you have a partner or what they look like or you want to look at them whilst you’re at work then i find that a bit odd.
Work is my time away from them!

That said, I have a picture of my boyfriend as my desktop background but only cause it’s a super cool picture (route 66, convertible mustang etc)

2 Likes

I have an awful mini Polaroid photo of me and gf in my wallet of when we went to the shittest Chinese restaurant in town (bold claim) on valentines day a couple of years ago. (edit : haha pretty Freudian)

Neither of us look happy, it’s quite funny.

If I could be serious for a minute : have been meaning to collect and collate photos of family and friends. Want to do an old school photo album. I have hardly any photos at all of even my closest relatives, let alone those I see infrequently or that have already passed away. A task for winter weekends maybe.

Fine but not for me, ta

We have a hot desk / clear desk policy here. So unless someone wanted to set up a little shrine to their family each morning, it’s pretty impossible.

(I have a very old wedding photo in my wallet)

Haha that was my first thought too.

1 Like

I’m with @anon44830896…see their faces every night, weekend, holiday. Why’d I want to see them at work?

same at home tbh, we have one picture of the kids on the piano but not the gallery of their slowly aging faces like you see sometimes. None of me or MrS, got a mirror ain’t we?

oh there are a few more up actualy, in a fourer frame with some arty beaches

5 Likes

Must be a sturdy piano.

3 Likes

I had a picture of me and my wife from our wedding as my lock screen picture on my phone for a while, but I changed it - didn’t like having me on there

nowadays I rotate through different illustrations that my wife has done, so she’s still kind of there in a way I guess?

gotta take all the tap dancing on the lid :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a picture of me with the Dulux dog

13 Likes

Yeah that was my pretty much what I said to my wife once. Did not go down well. She got my phone once and changed the settings so that her photo comes up whenever she calls me though.

1 Like

Mr S just says I am cold and emotionless :woman_shrugging:

Same. I get that all the time (she’s probably right tbf)

1 Like