Piercing pals ๐Ÿ’Ž

Have we had a thread on piercings? Where bounce are yours hun? I have 3 in each ear, would quite like 2 extra helix piercings in each ear and keep rings in them but i used to have a helix piercing that never healed cause it would always snag in my hairbrush and it was so cute but painful. Would love to pierce my nose but Iโ€™m too sneezy/snotty for that

2 Likes

Ok so no piercing pals EPepIwgXUAAQF-9

1 Like

I had two in each of my lobes and one at the very top of my left (donโ€™t know what thatโ€™s called). But now all theyโ€™ve closed up with the exception of the original two on the lobes.

1 Like

I had 3 in each lobe plus one at the top of my left ear, but now Iโ€™ve just got 1 in one lobe and 2 in the other. Thinking about getting another one somewhere on my ear but havenโ€™t decided yet

1 Like

went through a phase of thinking about getting my ear pierced recently

1 Like

Iโ€™ve a small back hoop in my left tragus. Iโ€™ve also got both my lobes pierced once each but I never wear earrings in them. I check every so often that they havenโ€™t closed up though.

1 Like

I thought one of mine had closed up as Iโ€™d not worn anything in it for 10 years. Then i was putting an earring in and got it in the wrong place and found this one was still open!

2 Likes

I just have one, the boring kind

1 Like

Quite want a nose piercing too though

1 Like

Thereโ€™s a lot of power in a single piercing :+1:t5:

1 Like

I have both ears pierced and used to have those awful stretched lobes but theyโ€™ve mostly fully healed. The holes are slightly bigger than regular piercings now. Also have my nose but itโ€™s closed up since I lost my nose ring and didnโ€™t do anything about it

1 Like

I took the ring out of my nipple when I needed an MRI scan a few years ago.

No further metal in my body.

1 Like

I had my left nipple done about twelve years ago but eventually I took it out because our youngest was a baby at that stage and whenever I used to hold her in bed she used to try to pull on it.

3 Likes

Got two largeish sleeper hoops in each ear, put them in about 20 years ago and never taken them out since. Stud in nose.

Used to have a stud in I dunno, low chin, just used to stick my tongue in it all the time and look like I was doing that URGH thing that kids do to indicate someone is stupid.

Quite fancy a hoop in the middle.bit of my ear but likely never will bother.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve got two in each lobe and one in top right ear. That used to be an industrial but I never honestly got on with it so took it out.

Donโ€™t think Iโ€™d get any others tbh.

1 Like