Pinch, punch, first filth thread of the month

yeah same.

Like Kermit says - it’s intimate and super hot too - If I’m ever not in the mood, a bit of kissing will guaranteed sort that out.

As for amount of tongue, that’s led by the other person - I’m down for every part of the spectrum.

2 Likes

stop trying to make highly commended a thing

Erm, okay?

I like doing it and like it being done to me. It works best for me when my hair is grabbed close to the scalp at the back which is now nigh on impossible cause of my hair cut, but the top works too, particularly to pull / yank my head back, causing my mouth to open and my breath to catch. Erm yeah.

3 Likes

You can totally tell from running the hand up the back of the head and pretty much before you’ve even started tugging.

If at point of grabbing there’s a sharp intake of breath and other clues like a quick kiss break /lean back you’re into a good way with it

2 Likes

Kissing and racing on Moo Moo Meadows on Mario Kart 8 are the two main things in life that I can comfortably say I’m really good at.

As always, my DMs are open x

3 Likes

Kissing is brilliant

1 Like

I definitely will vary the amount of tongue over the course of a kissing session. And the shape (?) if that makes sense. Just all sorts really

2 Likes

Really fancy doing some kissing now.
I love kissing. Could just kiss and cuddle for hours. :hugs:

6 Likes

funny thing is, my libido is actually lower than normal at the moment :smiley:

1 Like

There’s thousands of new attractive peeps in the city and they need to go away and let me do my normal standard life stuff without prettying up the place

1 Like

properly amazing :+1:

1 Like

Fuck YES!

1 Like

I’m also after some kissing

2 Likes

The tension of this was too much for me recently and I whimpered out “… hug?” after obvious yearning gazes into each other’s eyes.

Truly embarrassing for everyone involved (mainly for me)

2 Likes

I have soft lips

3 Likes

It’s all the talk of kissing. So hot. Getting tingles

1 Like

Me too, need to get myself out on the ran dan this weekend :relaxed:

1 Like

Idk if I’m a great kisser but I am an enthusiastic one :relaxed:

3 Likes

pretty sure you’ve always had great feedback

3 Likes