Pinch punch first Wednesday eve of the month

Evening all. I find I’m not in here as often as I would be normally and I can’t really figure out why? I’m literally at home all of the time but seem so much busier?

How is everyone doing tonight?

1 Like

Hey tilts!

I’m having dinner and have just pressed play on The Conjuring 2. Pray for me.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on some music. Nothing amazing but I enjoyed doing so

4 Likes

Curry good, naan a bit shit has been through the freezer

5 Likes

Lovely! Well done :slight_smile:

Evening folks,

Tonight I’ll be making a guest mix for the radio station I used to DJ on ten years ago. I threw together a few tunes earlier, so I’ll record the mix while my other half chats to her mates on Zoom.

1 Like

Heya.

Just clean installed Windows on my very fucking old laptop which is something I’ve been meaning to do for about five years. Feeling smug as fuck as a result.

Listening to Spoon and waiting for him indoors to return from his run so we can eat dinner. Also need a shower.

3 Likes

Did some gardening this afternoon, was really nice to get outside for a bit

6 Likes

jesus chriiiiiist

4 Likes

Made creamy pasta with sweet potato and haloumi. Was well nice if I do say so.

Might start the detectorists as never seen it and the thread looks inspiring. Is it Netflix?

3 Likes

It’s wonderful. All on iPlayer as well!

2 Likes

Colleague just tried to call me at 7.30pm
no way man

5 Likes

King of Carrot Flowers?

2 Likes

Tripped on a rug and stacked it in my living room, laptop went flying

Was supposed to be doing a video call with my niece so I could help her find Venus, as she’s learning about the planets, but my sister neglected to mention that it’s cloudy as fuck in Glasgow (obviously) so now I’m the dickhead.

1 Like

Next time you could try and find Uranus

That’s Snapchat content only.

3 Likes

Alright? Gonna have a Spanish omelette chorizo tortilla thing for tea, crack open some cans and watch documentaries about murders I think, or might read some more of my book, who the fuck knows!

2 Likes

is it ok?!

1 Like

oh yeah and are you ok?!

1 Like