Pink* for girls, blue for boys

paint them all blue to match our post-brexit passports

maybe add some gold stars to symbolise the queen idk

2 Likes

Now I’m listening to Help She Can’t Swim

4 Likes

I have strong opinions on gendering colours and think this is an outrage perpetrated by out-of-touch old fogies.

I also think the way the headlines on subjects like these are written is itself subtly otherising. “Oh it’s them feminists kicking up a fuss, ho ho ho those wacky feminists, next they’ll be burning bras in the street” whereas actually it only takes a minimal awareness of gender issues to understand why gendering colours, activities etc. is inimical to an equal society.

But hey, I’m a millennial so my opinion can safely be ignored by my elders and betters :+1:

4 Likes

Just go with the Trivial Pursuit category colours, I reckon.

• Cheese
  • Pie
0 voters

Wedgie

1 Like

Cheese is for dicks!

Not if you wash daily.

2 Likes

we have a blue one and a gold one in manchester. loads of places have gold ones but not so much blue ones

Pie prick!

The wife’s sister and 11 year old daughter are currently in town. The other night i was sitting on the TV’s lap and my niece was like, “Yr doing it wrong. She should be on yr lap.”

Obviously being the feminists we are we were like “why?”

Then her mum kicked off at us and told us not to start that feminist crap with her.

I can’t imagine not wanting yr own daughter to grow up considering herself equal to boys.

2 Likes

IT’S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD!!

WE CAN’T EVEN HAVE BLUE THINGS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE WIMMINS COMPLAINING AGAIN!!

What about blue movies?

Don’t apologise. You’re exactly right.

3 Likes

Some smug prick will go to great lengths to point out that pink was traditionally a masculine colour too.

In this instance, that smug prick is being played by myself.

3 Likes

I don’t think female plaques should have a different colour - what does that make me, feminist or non feminist, I can’t keep up.

1 Like

Pink plaques for animals.

It just makes you right.

Blimey. I liked them and forgot they even existed until just now.

destroy all plaques. raises house prices and property shouldn’t be a commodity anyway.