pints

imagine that.

19 Likes

What if pints but big

2 Likes

11 Likes

I would demolish 568ml of Beamish right now.

13 Likes

pizza express thanks you for only going and saving them

3 Likes

man. a cold lager. wouldn’t even get crisps, just so i could focus on pint.

I think I could get through the first Beamish in under two minutes, just so I could really focus on and enjoy my second.

9 Likes

Tell you what, I’ve not pissed into a urinal for ages.

12 Likes

Guinness, regular obviously, please. Better start pouring the 2nd one as soon as I take the first sip too.

5 Likes

“1 pint of imported sludge beer pls. £15 was that? Ok here’s my mortgage”

2 Likes

I was wondering the other day whether with Brexit they’ll go back to putting little crowns on pint glasses to show they officially contain a pint.

I was quite bored, yes

1 Like

13 Likes

Just want to feel three pint glasses between my hands again, maybe even a bag of crisps, that I’ll tear open lengthways when I get to the table so everyone can enjoy them.

8 Likes

“Oh, looks like everyones already got a drink!”
“You arrived at the right time!”
Everyone laughs.

20 Likes

Think I prefer to drink beer out of a bottle than a pint glass, when you have a pint you feel pressured to drink it quickly and then you get gassy and need a wee

I’m really looking forward to a nice pint of draught. Maybe a Guinness or maybe even a John Smith’s.

Had plenty of fizzy cans during lockdown so I’m anticipating the fusty cream on a pint more than anything.

3 Likes

pints though

6 Likes

The really sad thing is that just before the panny d it was looking like the non alkie beers on taps was looking inevitable

Not so now.

Well gutted

2 Likes

I don’t like pubs or crowds so I’m not convinced sorry

yeah i was wondering about this but i reckon 0.9 beers might become a new way of attracting wfh lunchtimers post-pandemic

2 Likes