Pissed Off

yeah man, his intentions were definitely coming from a place of love. he’s a solid guy and I suppose I should be grateful that people are looking out for me

I need to clean my flat. It’s a ball-ache but I always feel a bit better sitting down knowing I have cleaned and tidied the place

A friend who owes my GF a moderate sum of money since July, posting photos from his third holiday since then.

Out of order

1 Like

I wasn’t pissed off at all today. Until I read this post. And now I’m pissed off.

6 Likes

this is true man!

Think the fact that you have loads of mates is really good. Never had loads of mates myself, sometimes wish I had

I’m supposed to be meeting up with a friend I don’t see much and she’s not messaging back. Gaaah.

I’m a bit pissed off that work haven’t paid my expenses yet.

I don’t really have a load of mates, man. true friends…maybe 5 or 6

the rest are just guys from the pub, clingers on and mates from footie etc. they’re OK, but I wouldn’t take a bullet for them.

plus - having loads of friends make stuff like birthdays and christmas a financial NIGHTMARE

1 Like

I’m pissed off that the amp head i decided to by on a whim, is arriving between 3:20 and 4:20 today meaning that I’ll miss out on a walk to town to meet my wife after she’s finished work, and by the time it’s arrived I’ll be fully blazed.

The team at work that I manage

That I won’t have a sofa for another 4 weeks or so.

Really need to get a big contract drafted today (several hours’ work) to avoid having to do any work tomorrow and I keep getting interrupted by other phone calls and requests for urgent work.

Didn’t get a job I went for - so kicking myself a bit over that - fuck em’ didn’t want it anyway!