🍕 Pizza 🍕

Not sure we’ve ever discussed this on here before. Really good stuff imo, if a little overrated. No need to have anything other than a thin base, tomato for the sauce and more than 2 toppings. Also can be either really good or really bad at every level from £1 frozen lads to yer fancy restaurant pizzas. Very unnecessary to make your own really. Pizza time!

5 Likes

The best food, no notes.

10 Likes

Great stuff. Quite difficult to get a genuinely bad one in the grand scheme of things tbh.

1 Like

Every now and then you get one where the sauce is too thin or the cheese a little too greasy but on the whole pretty consistent.

1 Like

When done correctly nothing better when terrible there really is nothing more disappointing on the food front.

I like the little ones you get in supermarkets for about 50p that have barely any cheese or tomato paste on them. I take them home and jazz them up and add mushrooms and olives. Truly wonderful stuff.

5 Likes

Refuse to accept that the faff of making one from scratch is worth it. Refuse.

4 Likes

Just you wait for the dweebs here to get ahold of this post. I’ve got your back crisps.

1 Like

Shit

WHO HAD 9 POSTS IN THE SWEEPSTAKE?

No, that’s my favourite topping

8 Likes

Ur my favourite topping.

1 Like

Anyway, bit good innit. Even yr pizza huts et al are passable

4 Likes

Not saying they can’t be nice, but you can walk in to any supermarket in the country and get a perfectly good one (and in some cases a properly delicious one) for less than a fiver and it takes <10 minutes to cook.

1 Like

Best supermarket one. M&S ham mushroom and marscapone wood fired

2 Likes

Fuck yes this one is really good. Had the ‘Posh Dog’ one the other day. Dead, dead good…

Think my most regular pizza is a Sainos stonebaked job, add jalapenos and olives at home. 9/10 every time.

Anyone who homemakes them thinking it tastes better than a pizzeria is kidding themselves but that doesn’t stop it being a fun activity imo

13 Likes

Corgi?

No thanks, I’m full.

1 Like