Places in uk that don't really belong in the county they sit within

Crewe doesn’t feel like Cheshire to me. Has more of a Staffordshire vibe to me, but maybe that’s just me

1 Like

Harrogate should be in the home counties

7 Likes

Rock, Cornwall.

Think last time we had this thread it turned out that everyone here thought Pontefract was in Wales.

3 Likes

It is in fact a cake, which is in fact a sweetie

2 Likes

Penrith should be in Wales, Cornwall at a push.

3 Likes

penrith would slot in perfectly to penwith

1 Like

bognor regis feels like it should be more round the side. maybe just down a bit from skegness

2 Likes

In contrast to this, Middlesbrough is exactly where it should be.

So is Coventry, and Cambridge.

2 Likes

Nope. It should be exactly bang in the middle of England.

5 Likes

Should have done Topsborough, Middlesbrough and Bottomsborough and designed the rest of the country around those

2 Likes

London should be in the sea

7 Likes

Edinburgh should be in Hampshire

3 Likes

Where I live should be in Scotland so I wouldn’t have to be in fucking England. Just my house though. Nothing else.

Don’t agree with this. Coventry is quite a decent city full of creative young people. Has no business being in Warwickshire surrounded by boring Tories.

1 Like

King’s Lynn should be closer to all of you :heart_eyes: but still close to the lovely Norfolk coast and countryside

Imagine if Billericay was in Wales but then Barry Island was in Essex. Smithy! Nessa! Imagine!

Dunkirk has somehow travelled down from Scotland, crossed a body of water and joined mainland Europe (and who can blame it, eh guys!!!)

5 Likes

Keep thinking daventry is in essex. No idea why. But that. Even though the name being similar to coventry fits quite well with where it actually is

When I was a kid I thought Fulham was the capital of County Durham. :man_shrugging: