Please don't tell anyone how I live [polls]

One in the morning to get it out of my system. Then if I’m not too busy one in the afternoon followed by a 20 minute power nap.

2 Likes

wtf is wrong with some people

2 Likes

My car is such an old banger (that somehow keeps on truckin) that any time spent cleaning it feels like a huge risk of that time essentially being wasted when it breaks down forever a day later

2 Likes

Hey! This is a SSP

a Sticky Sheet Place

4 Likes

My warbrode is further away than the basket, my trousers are in a drawer that I wouldn’t be able to see into if it was dark. All the clothes in my still clean basket are almost always “lounge” clothes so are really easy/quick to put on.

1 Like

Post-onanism:

• Immediate clean up
  • chill for a short while, then freshen up
  • I bask in my filth, sleeping in it if necessary

0 voters

Fiddly chore which takes ages, and my flat’s not warm enough for sheets to dry at any speed. Should do it more often, but really cba

Just can’t get over more than 2 weeks. DISGUSTEN

1 Like

The reward far outweighs the pain of doing it!
Also, how many sets of bedding do you have?

• 1 set of bedding
  • 2 sets of bedding
  • 3-5 sets of bedding
  • 5+ sets of bedding

0 voters

Used to be a chill and wait a while, but now it’s like - I’m going to have to do it so I’ll just get it out of the way now.

Hhmm dunno. It’s my least favourite job. We’ve got a king size too, and we’re both Quite Small so it’s an ordeal

It’s really not that much of a pain in the arse though? I’m small, my duvet is fucking heavy (13.5 tog obvs) but OHHHH MYYY GOD that sweet clean sheets feeling.

I do it every weekend.

2 Likes

do you miss the freezer knifing days?

1 Like

Yeah, still not good at it even after god knows how many goes at it.

1 Like

That’s a brilliant idea. I have a chair at my dressing table which is meant to work like this but it looks scruffy.

1 Like

I love working with hinchers

1 Like

Save
It
For
Thursday

Knew that was coming

Sure fucking do. If you would like me to come round to yours and knife it up please let me know.

How often do you clean the outside of your toilet that isnt the lid and rim of it?

• Whenever I clean the rest of the toilet
  • Once in a while
  • Few times a year
  • Never

0 voters