Please form an orderly queue

Everyone pays their respects to the TLT in different ways. It’s just nice that we can all have fun during the extended mourning period.

1 Like

I’n using the dark theme as a sign of respect

8 Likes

1 dark theme = 1 respect.

Also, 23 hours and 58 minutes! How dyu like them apples, @j0hn?

Hope this thread lasts at least 106 posts, 1 for every sweet day of Thread Lifetime Test: The Thread.

4 Likes

This is reminding me of a football game that came with my phone in 2005, with players like “backham” “owan” and “thierry henli”

3 Likes

Rumour has it that @Xylo’s been queueing overnight to pay his respects to The Thread. Many respects given he’s such a well known internet celeb for not pretending he’s a visiting dignitary and slumming it with the rest of us.

3 Likes

*23 hours and 57 minutes, which would be impressive in the TLT, but it means nothing here unfortunately.

6 Likes

A very respectful statement from the Chief of TLT Games here.

2 Likes

Feeling low about the TLT today. Keep thinking “what if I’d posted another boomer meme, just in time”. My girlfriend looks at me like I’m bereft - I haven’t the heart to tell her the bad news.

9 Likes

no idea what this is about but it’s a very intriguing thread to stumble across

5 Likes

We’ve learnt lessons, wikihock, we’ve all learnt lessons

2 Likes

Why couldn’t it have been the great things on social media thread CCB. TLT didn’t deserve this. :cry:

5 Likes

There ain’t no party like a Test Thread departy.

That’s damn right, I hope we all remember to party in this fun mourning period.

The mourning after the test thread before

3 Likes

Comedy = Tragedy + Time

As yet, not enough time has passed.

You can of course have fun without the laughter, particularly while indulging in a spot of mourning.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.