Please post pictures of your pets in here

Posting Pics of your pets is even more boring than posting pics of your kids,self, dinner, which is pretty boring. Please don’t, anywhere on the internet.
End of FAO.

Thank You

FIN, NON CHAT

Nope.

Jackson says ‘fuck you’

joyless twat

bet you’re a joy on safari

On reflection, I will allow some chat in here. Even if it will just come in the form of insults towards me. It’s understandable people are angry and dealing with a lot of emotions as they are forced to reflect and come to terms with the fact they’ve been doing something very boring on the internet.

get that pooch out of the way and you’ve got yourself a slightly more interesting picture. I like the curtains

Good luck with this

This is my folk’s cat Eddie. I’m inordinately excited to be spending New Year’s with this little dickhead.

have to agree

a bit like babies- everyone thinks theirs is special and no one else gives a fuck

there must be an article/study somewhere about how the loss of control/feeling of hopelessness in peoples lives has led to the fetishisation of pets

This was always going to be a tough gig. But I cant be alone in finding pics of other people’s pets utterly dull. We’re out there, The NIIOPPs, but for the most part we remain silent, scared of reprisals, but history will prove us right. You with me, right?

All the way m8 don’t know how you could doubt me

have to agree

a bit like babies- everyone thinks their opinions on films are special and no one else gives a fuck

there must be an article/study somewhere about how the loss of control/feeling of hopelessness in peoples lives has led to the fetishisation of shit films

can’t believe you’re comparing awesome pets to some shitty, boring babies

Mate, you’ve literally spent years, i’d guess during what ought to be the most exciting years of your life, creating hundreds of joke accounts on a music forum, so y’know…

the argument above against pet pics can easily be said for talking about films (see above) or arguing in the football threads

nae point moaning
close the thread
don’t engage in threads with pet pictures
it’s that easy

as if the internet isn’t 30% pet pictures at this point

:smiley:
I’ve had under 10 accounts across both sites!!1 and brought so much joy, to so many lives, so.many.lives

can someone please return the thread title to its original please. The new one is putting off anyone interesting coming in to debate this interesting issue.
TY

Yeah but you like the tree of life so your opinions should be considered null.