Podcast ideas

Someone’s parents watch the last ever episode of a series having never watched any of the previous episodes and talk about what they’re watching.

4 Likes

A comedian interviews their friends

10 Likes

Something political aimed squarely at people who 100% agree with you.

2 Likes

The Limey (separate idea)

3 Likes

Popular culture trends explained to middle-aged people (Yes. Yes. No. on Reply All does NOT count).

Someone goes deep into an unsolved crime and finds out… Very little that isn’t already known.

1 Like

True crime expose

1 Like

Every week a group of people are given an instrument that they’ve never played before, and the title of a song that they have to cover, from memory. This is recorded, with hilarious results.

2 Likes

Just some lads having a nice chat

5 Likes

Something about politics but only featuring people who reference their london postcode in their twitter bio

1 Like

Panel show where kids or retirees do impressions of celebrities, and you have to guess who they are.

Like this?

5 Likes

Peugeots that I’ve ridden in

7 Likes

Have wanted to do a podcast with my nan for so long but isn’t possible due to distance. She’s well into Love Island and I’d love to pick her brain about it during the next series.

Any reality tv actually… she once came up with an idea for OAP Big Brother, with evictions coming in the form of being carried out of the house in a coffin.

6 Likes

A podcast where the two hosts just have to try and make the other one laugh by making a silly face or doing a silly noise

1 Like

zines are better than sex, yes.

4 Likes

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Podcast where people eat food, right up to the microphone, and then talk about its mouthfeel.

1 Like

just me reading out zines

a podcast that reviews podcasts

3 Likes